CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The one about being tagged...

Ok. I have been tagged once or twice over the years, but usually from people I don't keep regular contact with. The tags seemed suspect so I didn't look any further than the subject line of the email...

Since I started blogging I've heard more about it, and since Bethany invited the first person to comment on her most recent "tagged" blog to consider herself "tagged." Anyway, there is a first time for everything. Here goes...

1. Spell your name how it sounds.
Meh-lis-ah.

2. Are you available?
Depends on what one mean’s by that.

3. What's your favorite number? Seriously?

4. Favorite color?
Brown.

5. Least favorite color? Yellow.

6. What are you listening to? Steven Curtis Chapman (Bethany's Artist of the Week). The first Christian artist I saw in concert... still one of the best!

7. Have you ever wanted to be a fire fighter? I think so, when I was a lot younger.

~~THE DO SECTION~~

8. Do you believe in God?
Absolutely, yes!

9. Do you know how to swim? Yes.

10. Do you like roller coasters? Yes, but as I get older I grow more weary of them.

~~THE DOES SECTION~~

11. Does your room contain a desk?
Yes.

12. Does your family have family picnics?
Umm, does eating on the grass outside of a Subway because it’s too cold inside count?

13. Does your house have a bookcase in it?
Yes, two.

~~THE HAVE SECTION~~

14. Have you ever been to Canada? No.

15. Have you ever gone fishing? Yes. Thankfully, it has been a long time.

16. Have you ever seen a celebrity?
Yes, several music artists. (I’ve been to over 50 concerts in my short life. Thankfully the last 20 or so have been only Christian celebrities).

17. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, and I loved it! Though I believe them to be frivolous purchases.

~~THE HOW SECTION~~

18. How much money do you have on you right now? About $28.

19. How many cars have you owned? Four.

20. How many jobs have you had? Shamefully, 17.

21. How tall are you? 5 feet, 5 1/2 inches.

~~THE LAST SECTION~~

22. Last person to call you? Jeremy.

23. Last thing you yelled out loud? Collin, don’t laugh so loud! Pastor is still doing discipleship!

24. Last person you were in a car with? Collin.

25. Last time you ate at McDonalds? July 12th, heading home from Kingsfest. I try to eat there as little as possible.

26. Last thing you had for dinner? Subway’s Oven-Roasted Chicken Breast sub.

27. The last thing you bought? Dinner.

28. Last person you saw? Collin, as I tucked him in for the night!

29. Last time you cried? Last night.

30. Last time you laughed?
Earlier tonight while I was showing some guys at Victory Home the BBQ Song video on YouTube! (You must watch it!)

~~THE WHAT SECTION~~

31. What is the temperature outside?
76 degrees.

32. What time did you wake up?
9am. I was woken up by someone ringing my doorbell at 6:30 this morning! It took me a long time to get back to sleep, so I slept in…

~~THE RANDOM SECTION~~

44. Do you have a best friend? That’s up in the air at the moment.

45. What goes best with a soft drink? Duh? Pizza.

46. What did you do two nights ago? Went to church.

49. Is your birthday coming up? Yes. December 30th. I will be 31… yikes!

53. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning? In bed asleep.

59. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Man, I am tired. I am gonna kill those guys for ringing my doorbell.

60. What are your plans for this week?
Work. Go to church. Take Collin to the first practice of soccer season. Make it to the YMCA two more times. Sleep.

64. Coke or Pepsi? Really, what kind of question is that? COKE!

66. What do you dislike at the moment?
Losing my hair.

67. What did you dream about last night? I rarely remember dreams.

68. What's the last TV show you watched?
Deal or No Deal.

69. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
That’s hard to say. I have a number of pieces from my dad, and my mom, collected since I was a teenager.

70. Name 1 person on your Top Friends who is the most like you. We are all quite different!

72. Are you on any medication?
Yes.

73. Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes.

74. What is your favorite frozen treat? Butter pecan ice cream.

75. How many piercings/tattoos do you have? 3 ear-piercings. NO TATTOOS.

76. Where's your favorite place to be? On my white sofa.

77. Is there someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Absolutely. My dad.

79. Do you care what people think about you? Not usually… but I am learning when it matters.

80. Last new person you met?
I don’t remember.

82. Last person to tell you they love you? My son, Collin.

84. Last person to make you cry? Collin, through no fault of his own, telling me a sweet story about my dad/his papa.

85. Who can you tell anything to?
God. My mom (even though we are soooooo different and distant, I know I can tell her absolutely anything).

86. What are you doing today? It is nighttime. I am getting ready to go to bed.

87. Do you have a crush? How honest are you supposed to be with these things? LOL.

89. Do you like ketchup? Yes.

90. Will you be in a relationship 3 months from now? At this point, only God knows...

91. What color is your pillow case? White. I like white bed linens.

92. Do you wear a bikini during swimming in school? No school for me, thanks.

93. Have you ever been to California or Chicago? Neither, but I’ve been to Illinois.

97. What is your favorite fruit? A plum. Yummy!

98. What do you want to do today? Today is now tonight.

99. Are you cold? Usually, yes.

100. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call or text you and they don’t’? Not really, unless it is work related. Most of the time, I’m glad for peace and quiet.

Well, that was kind-of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I loved it! My favorites were... numbers 12, 23, 25, 59, 64 and 87. :D I think it's funny that neither of us really knows who the last person we met is. :D

♥FlutterBug

Anonymous said...

Umm...no...see...I was kinda hoping that when you go get your copy that you'd buy me one...I had it all figured out, since you have a car. And access to money. lol. :P

♥FlutterBug