CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

The one about/against the liberal left...

I received this in a forwarded email, and simply couldn't resist...

This video is 9-minutes long, but it has some of the funniest, truthful analogies I've heard. The guy talks fast, and he uses a handful of modern, pop-culture references/lingo. I had to verify that the names he mentioned near the beginning are current rap stars (for those who, like me, don't follow this stuff). Some may be uncomfortable watching it, but it is refreshing to have actual proof that some of those the leftist media and liberal democrats are trying to brainwash refuse to be deaf, dumb and blind to their lies.

I recommend the Republican party spend some of it's money to get this on prime-time television... (not that I am delusional enough to think anyone cares about my recommedations)

1 comments:

Timber said...

That was a kick! And he said so much good stuff. I double-clicked on the screen and went to YouTube and there's at least one more video on there of him. Smart guy!